7 creative ways to display your pictures


1. DIY wall hanging: This creative wall hanging is something you can do at home with picture wire, matting, hooks and of course, your pictures.  It's also a great way to hang your kid's art!  (via Remove and Replace)



2. Magnetic Rope:  This is a really cool and inexpensive way to show off your pictures of several different sizes all at once.  Your pictures won't even be ruined!  Photojojo was really creative on this one!  This could also serve as a great DIY background for a photo booth.


3. Family Tree:  Are you someone who loves to have pictures of your family everywhere?  This is a creative way to display the family.  A cute hand drawn tree with pictures of the family in similar frames, keeps the look cohesive.  (original source unknown)


4. Instagram phone case:  I am in LOVE with Instagram.  So much so that I'll be doing an IG tutorial here on the blog.  This is a SWEET way to display and keep your fav IG pics with you and definitely shows your creativity.  Even sweeter... the creators of this, Casetagram, also have an app so that you can design on the go! As a designer who loves anything design, this is HELLA GREAT! I'm downloading this baby right now! (photo courtesy of Dutchess Roz)


5. I don't know what the hayle this is, but it's so damn creative, that I had to share it!  (via Front & Main on their feature of blogger Dabito of OldBrandNew)


6. Letter perfect wall art:  As a mom, photographer, designer and teacher.... I LOVE THIS!  What a creative way to show off your little one and help them learn the first letter of their name! (via Mom Click)



7.  Picture frame clipboard:  This one is simple, easy and has multiple uses!  Take one (or more) clipboards and simply clip your picture to it.  How easy is that?  No fuss, no mess and can be so creatively organized.  Want to spruce it up?  Paint them all a nice white to give more of a mat feel. (via Crap I've Made)


8 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE #1! I have been looking for a way to do this! Amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so creative!! I think the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some really great ideas - thanks for sharing Sabrena :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two pics....that is actually how I want to have pics displayed when I shoot my companies commercial So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! The first method is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, My name is Laura and I blog about tips for displaying printed Instagram photos. I have been doing lots of looking around to find unique ideas for cool ways to display photos and I just want to let you know I love these ideas! thank you for the inspiration and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete