the last brand: brand board

Not too long ago, I made a decision to stop taking on custom logo and brand design.  I'd been doing it for quite some time, but I really wasn't enjoying it and I wasn't focusing on my other love of photography anymore.  It was the best decision I could have made.  I'm no longer stressing about meeting deadlines, trying to read the minds of my clients (yes, even though people say they know what they want in design, they often don't) and I could get back to actually being creative because I was losing my creative steam.  I'm now finished with my branding clients and I have one last custom logo client to finish things up with.  Because I actually enjoy brand design, I'll still be doing it, but in a much different capacity moving forward.  More about that later, but I'm really excited about the direction it's going.  Below is the last custom brand board I'll ever do (I think lol).  It's for a photography company whose brand is all about elegance and love and features cool color tones.  I will be doing more mood boards here on the blog in the future, but for a different reason, so it's not the last board ever in life, just the custom one for a client.


No comments:

Post a Comment