New Series: Ted(x) Talks

If you're new to TED Talks, they are talks (presentations) that focus on "ideas worth spreading".  When I first heard about TED Talks, I happened to come across one on a creative's blog.  That talk was about surviving as a business owner.  Since then, I've seen talks that range from inspirational, motivational and straight up truth telling.  This past week, I've come across two TEDx Talks (the "x" come from talks done at the local level), that I've simply been in awe about.  It made me think that since I LOVE anything truly motivational and in it's essence encourages people to be a better them, with the simplicity in its message, I should share these talks on a regular basis.  Today's first talk is going to wow you.  I mean, the fact that it comes from a teenager, is wow enough.  I loved it because it actually made me rethink education (and as an educator, that says a lot).  It also made me pay more attention to my son's desire to be homeschooled and gave me motivation to get that done for him sooner than later.  So here is our first talk.... ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment