love your life: the purpose



When I decided to close my portrait business and NOT launch a new start up I'd been working on, those who had been along for the ride were confused.  I was too... at first.  It wasn't a decision that was made lightly to close a business I had been building for 2 years and another I'd been spending 6 months on to launch, but never would.  For some reason, I just wanted to focus on being free.  So, I figured, I'd free...lance! ha!  Then I felt like I should just focus on blogging and let things grow from there.  Well, I'm still in that space, but now I know why.  

I want to help people love their life! Why?  Because for such a long time, I haven't.  I've been miserable, unhappy, unmotivated, blah blah blah.  And yes, I was actually feeling those blahs.  I just didn't love the life I was living.  And it was all my fault.  So, I decided to change it.  And you'll see that change through this blog and my exploration of finding a life I love (more) and enjoying my simplified self.  

In the midst of it all, I was getting inbox messages on facebook, emails and even texts from people I rarely interact with, telling me how much I was motivating them to pursue their passion and dreams.  They were giving me praise for the work I was doing and how hard I was hustl'n.  Yeah, I'm now embracing the fact that I'm a "hustla".  *cue the music*   *shrugs*  

DING!  Light bulb moment!  I'm not doing this just for myself, I'm doing it for you....and you... and you....  This energy was put inside of me to help other people love their lives as well!  

HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  We've hit a home run ladies and gents!  Up to bat....  This new KICK ASS life we're all going to start living.  (For those who are already living that life, hats off to ya!  Hit me up so I can showcase you to the peeps out there!)

So, this blog is going to be everything it needs to be to help all of us (yes, I'm talking to myself, too) live a life we ABSO-SMURF-LY LOOOOOOOOOOVE!  The time is here.  The time is now.  We ARE going to do this!  We are going to live a more balanced life.  We are going to live a more creative life. We ARE going to live a KICK ASS LIFE!  That's my purpose.  That is it.  Plain and simply.  To live a beautiful, wonderful, amazing existence and I will...and SO WILL YOU!

 [side bar: Future blog posts will be about creative people and things I find.  Posts about things you can diy to make life a bit more efficient and budget friendly for you.  Posts about tech stuff that will help your business be more balanced and kick ass, which will ultimately do the same for you! Tutorials, motivation, etc etc etc etc.  REMEMBER: Whatever it takes to aid in this quest of a life we're going to love!]

NOW... follow my directions:

1. Stand up.
2. Get your diaphram (I think I spelled that wrong) ready.
3. SCREAM FROM YOUR GUT......

I HAVE A KICK ASS LIFE AND I WILL LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now sit down and stop acting cray cray! ;-)

xoxo,
Sabrena


7 comments:

  1. haha - i love it...it's wonderful to figure out what exactly you want to be doing, so congrats Sabrena and good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so great that you're following your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I wish I could have some of the same kind of energy you have... Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I don't notice having any energy at all until the end of the day when I'm pooped! lol Then I realized how much I was going. Let's hope I hang on to it! lol

      Delete